- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce, such as Sriracha
- 8 ounces hot cooked soba noodles (Japanese buckwheat noodles)
- 2 green onions, white and green parts thinly sliced
- 1 red jalapeno or Fresno chile, stemmed and seeded, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- To prepare dressing, combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Pour half the dressing over noodles and toss well. Add more dressing if desired. Sprinkle remaining ingredients over noodles. Toss once or twice. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: