- 8 ounces thin spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup slivered onion (optional)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 2 large handfuls crushed tomatoes or 1 large tomato, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup slivered basil (or chiffonade)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmigiano Regianno cheese
- Cook pasta, reserving some pasta water.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add cherry tomatoes, onion and garlic. Sauté about 10 minutes. Add crushed tomatoes. Cook 5 minutes. Add pasta, butter and basil to skillet. Cook 5 minutes, adding pasta water to thin if necessary. Serve with grated cheese.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: